Some would have said there were killer sales in Birmingham today, and after armed police locked off part of the Birmingham Bullring Shopping Centre following reports of a shooting and a stabbing, they could have been correct about the 'killer' sales!
A network of sensors which can help pinpoint exactly where a gun is fired from has been rolled out in Birmingham aimed at reducing the high gun crime and later tracing the criminals. West Midlands Police say the "Shotspotter" technology, widely used in the US, will help reduce gun crime and could potentially save lives after it is triggered by loud sounds, connect to a mapping system to show where the noise has come from.
Young men risk being arrested for wearing colours that are associated with gangs under new laws passed by the government.
Police sealed off two parts of Birmingham as shots were fired and straps brandished. In another incident a bag of bullets was found in Balsall Heath.
Police have taken £1,000,000 cash that was hidden in the loft in a semi-detached house in Stechford, Birmingham.
- Forget the MOBO's George gonna turn us all in 2 HOBO's
- Daddy's Lil Girl Turns Into Hardcore Porn Star
- Weezy caught smooching a man on camera !
- Brains & Beauty: Sammi
- From The Sketch-pad to The Production Line: the story behind Supervillain
- Cheryls not racist - she got a black X
- Yung Berg Gets Chain Jacked By UK Rapper
- Vietnam War in Birmingham
- Is Birmingham Gangster's Paradise?
- Yardies arrested in Scotland